Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fashion Night Out.. In Philly?

Yeah, yeah... fashion night out is glitz and glamour in LA, Milan, Paris and NYC... but what'd u do when you're in school and you can't go to any of the cities for one night?? Do what I did, last Wednesday, 9/10/09, I found my local Fashion Night Out hotspot. I went to King of Prussia Mall in Pennsylvania and I still loved it. Of course, I would not compare it to NYC, but it satisfied my fashion refill for the day! So I did get to meet jam*rock there, because she unfortunately couldn't go to NYC either, but we had fun scoring the free giveaways and free sushi and drinks! However, my loves for the night...:

The Magic of Hollywood Collection by Gene London:



By the way to see more, if you're in the area, the Reading Museum has the collection on display from October 2009 to May 2010!

Free Make-Up Consultation:

Everyone loves free makeovers!... Sephora had great consultations!

Audrey Hepburn's actual dress and necklace from the movie on display at Tiffany's:

"Let me tell you something, Mister. If I had her money, I'd be richer than she is."

Sooo those were my loves for the night. Later, I'll post what I found as my top 5 must-haves for Fall 2009... I promise they'll be different from jams!

~geraldine*jane

No comments:

Post a Comment