Wednesday, June 17, 2009

busy bee!

i know, i know...it's been awhile! my apologies for not updating for what feels like light years! i've been busy splitting my time doing two internships! BUT-- that's no excuse! from here on out I promise to do a post at least 3x a week and work my way up to doing one everyday!

one of the companies I intern for does a bi-monthly online fashion magazine, and in this month's issue I got to do the one thing I love to do: pick out clothes/accessories. last Friday I got to style my first photo shoot. nothing big but it is definitely a start. every issue we feature the "designer of the month," and for this month i choose to use La Rok-- their clothes are just so flirty and fun! I had free reign on how i wanted to accessorize-- the shoes, the bag, the jewelry! This is the layout of the photo shoot featured in the magazine:


i also got to do two other sections...
the "how to look like a celebrity"-- where I got to choose merchandise from our site that a celebrity might wear. this month we did "blonde ambition" and focused on: Cameron D, JT, Gwen, and MK/Ash. I think these are some of the most fashionable people, if not the most fashionable! check out the items I chose...do you think i did a fairly good job pinpointing the style of each celebrity?! Lastly, I had to come up with 4 summer outfits that couldn't be more than $200! who wants to be spending all their money on clothes anyways?!!






























No comments:

Post a Comment